You are so tired of a smudge of mascara on your eyes. You want your lash lines to be thicker and more attractive without spending so much time taking care of them. You’re new to eyelash extensions and there are numerous terms you don’t understand. What are flat lashes and classic lashes? How do they differ, and which one is superior? Please read the following article by Kwin Lashes to gain a better understanding of these two types of eyelashes.
1. Flat lashes and classic lashes: What are classic lashes?
Before discovering the differences between flat lashes and classic lashes, this section is designed with a view to giving you better insights into classic lashes.
1.1. Flat lashes and classic lashes: Definition of classic lashes
Classic lashes own a round, circular base that can be applied to the top, side, or bottom of the natural lash. The 1: 1 principle governs classic eyelash extensions, which means that each classic eyelash is linked to one natural eyelash. Classic eyelash extensions help to enhance natural lash lines, creating a gentle but still glamorous appearance. It can be said that a distinction between flat lashes and classic lashes lies in their base shapes.
1.2. Flat lashes and classic lashes: Features of classic lashes
- Classic lashes are widely used as instead of adding much volume to clients’ natural lashes, they contribute to increasing lash length.
- Classic lashes from Kwin Lashes are moderately thick, ranging from 0.03 to 0.25 mm, and assist to achieve a basic yet elegant look. They also feature a glossy black sheen and stable curvature.
- Flat lashes and classic lashes from Kwin Lashes both share high applicability, and the latter type of lash, to be specific, is easily picked and removable.
- Classic lashes are an ideal selection for those who only desire for boosting the lash length and who already have loads of natural lashes. Classic extensions will not ensure you the sense of fullness you want if you own fewer lashes.
2. Flat lashes and classic lashes: What are flat lashes?
You may get familiar with the term “flat lashes”, but do you fully understand what kind of lashes it refers to? This part will supply you with an overview of flat lashes.
2.1. Flat lashes and classic lashes: Definition of flat lashes
Flat lashes, also known as ellipse or cashmere lashes, have the oval form of the lash extension’s base. Flat lashes offer a greater surface area to attach to the natural lash, providing a variety of characteristics and benefits. Ellipse lashes have a heavier and more dramatic appearance than traditional ones of the same weight. Clients with thin lashes, moreover, can accept flat lashes without harming their natural lashes. Now you can partly distinguish between flat lashes and classic lashes.
2.2. Flat lashes and classic lashes: Features of flat lashes
- Cashmere lashes hold a diverse level of curvature such as CC, L, B, D, C, and so on.
- Unlike classic lashes which can be applied to the top, side, or bottom of the natural lash, flat lashes can only be placed on the top or bottom of the natural lashes.
- The use of much more synthetic lashes attached to the natural ones promotes the increased retention, which creates long-lasting effects on lash lines.
- Thanks to utilizing the thin and glossy black lashes, flat lash extensions help to produce increased volume and the sense of thicker and darker lashes without extra weight. This is one of the major dissimilarities between flat flashes and classic lashes explained in the next part.
- As for those who own thin lashes and who put the lash health on top priority, a 0.15mm flat lash will illustrate the same look like a 0.20mm typical lash while causing no harm to clients’ natural lashes.
- This ellipse lash style from Kwin Lashes provides adequate space for quick and easy glue application. Flat lashes are gentler to the touch than regular lashes. The flat lash design is as silky as natural human hair, which makes customers feel more at ease. Additionally, using flat lashes for eyelash extensions is a definitely time-saving approach.
Maybe you want to read:
3. What are the differences between flat lashes and classic lashes?
Despite their same purposes in satisfying clients’ preference for eyelash extensions, classic lashes and flat lashes have remarkable disparities. These distinctions serve as the foundation for categorizing the applicability of these two types of eyelashes in certain instances and styles of eyelash extensions.
- Flat lashes and classic lashes of the same weight appear very different. The flat lash produces a wispy eyeliner impression, whilst the classic lash creates a very natural look. Classic lashes have the advantage of being able to be applied to the top, side, or bottom of the natural lash. Flat lashes may only be worn on top or bottom of natural lashes.
- Flat lashes, due to their form, tend to cling better to the client’s natural lash. Their curvature fits the natural lash more closely, resulting in a stronger connection. Various lash artists have also found that flat lashes obtain better retention when compared with classic lash extensions.
- Another distinction between flat lashes and classic lashes is their weight. Flat lashes are thinner and lighter, providing the breadth of a 0.15mm lash extension without adding weight. Flat lashes with a thickness of 0.15mm will feel like classic ones with a thickness of 0.07mm. Darker, thicker lash appearances are noticeable, but will not be unpleasant or detrimental to the natural lashes. Among flat lashes and classic lashes, the former is therefore excellent for customers’ thin and short natural lashes.
4. Flat lashes and classic lashes. Which one is superior?
Customers usually want to know which one is more optimal between flat lashes and classic lashes since everyone wants the best quality products. This section will answer readers’ queries regarding why flat lashes are superior to classic lashes.
- Because of the flat lashes’ distinctive shape, customers may expect considerably improved retention due to the increased surface area attached to the natural lash.
- Flat lashes have a split-tip, giving the lash a soft texture that is not as structured as traditional extensions.
- Cashmere lash extensions have the breadth of a.20 lash extension without extra weight. The additional breadth will produce black and dramatic lash lines that can not be seen in classic lashes.
- Furthermore, because flat eyelashes do not require a lot of adhesive, they enable users to save a substantial quantity of glue. This helps customers’ eyes feel lighter and more comfortable, while also saving lash artists time and resources.
5. Where to buy flat lashes and classic lashes in Vietnam
- Today, Kwin Lashes is one of Vietnam’s leading wholesale eyelash extension suppliers. Our firm also provides a wide range of lashes, ranging from classic lashes and flat lashes to colored lashes. Our product materials have all been carefully chosen and are 100% sourced from Korea, which avoids purchasing faulty items. We emphasize development in the long run instead of short-term benefits so that quality is always on top priority.
- Furthermore, flat lashes and classic lashes from Kwin Lashes are made of a special plastic fiber called Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) to create a stunning blackness and curve, providing a natural sensation while yet appealing. The durability of PBT material is the primary focus, making eyelash extensions far more robust than those manufactured of other materials. What’s more, Kwin lashes never utilize real mink hair to create eyelash extensions as we are strongly against animal cruelty.
Let Kwin Lashes give you the most high-quality and attractive eyelash extensions. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our company immediately with the information below.