The differences between heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes are still a hot topic of discussion in the eyelash extension world. What people are always interested in is which type of eyelash is far better for customers. In addition to the factor of quality, the texture, retention, and applicability of eyelash extensions also concerned customers as always. Let’s go exploring with Kwin Lashes right away!
1. Heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes: What are heat-bonded lashes?
To fully understand the discrepancies between heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes, let’s figure out the concept of these two types of eyelashes.
1.1. Heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes: Definition of heat-bonded lashes
Heat-bonded lash is a type of lash that is sealed at the bottom of the base with nothing but heat. It is one of the most popular eyelashes nowadays due to its numerous advantages. The use of heat to melt the lash instead of other methods is the very factor differentiating heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes.
1.2. Heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes: Characteristics of heat-bonded lashes
- Heat is the major source for the application of this lash. This is the reason why heat-bonded lash lines are so lightweight and easy to apply in the same way as classic eyelash extensions.
- Heat-bonded lashes are manufactured using a double-heated process. This is a fantastic alternative to glue-bonded lashes! They utilize a unique heating process to maintain the lash form without using glue or anything else that might make them heavier.
- The base of the lash experiences the process of heating to be slightly melted and allows the lashes to attach to one another. This is the most basic difference between heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes.
- Heat-bonded lashes may assist lash artists of all skill and experience levels in applying depth, length, drama look. They also help to enhance curvature to clients’ natural lashes with no need to use extra adhesive.
- While the most important advantage of heat-bonded lashes is that they are considerably lighter and easier to form and move, they do have one disadvantage. They are more prone to falling apart rapidly owing to the lack of adhesive. Because of the double-heating, they may have a little uneven curl form.
2. Heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes: What are glue-bonded lashes?
After reading about heat-bonded lashes, you are probably curious about another kind of lash as well with a view to sharply distinguishing heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes. The next section will provide you with further information on this kind of lash.
2.1. Heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes: Definition of glue-bonded lashes
Lash artists consider heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes to be quite optimal for customers. However, glue-bonded lashes appear to be a little bit inferior and heavier as they are doubly dipped in adhesive. In addition, glue excess can provide less excellent retention.
2.2. Heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes: Characteristics of glue-bonded lashes
- Glue-bonded lashes are attractive and they also work well, however, they may be too hefty for clients’ natural lashes. They weigh more than heat-bonded lashes because the bases of the lashes are kept together by adhesive.
- Furthermore, lash artists will need to apply extra glue to the ends of the lashes, it may be difficult to create a flawless connection to the client’s natural lash. The glue that keeps the lashes together and the adhesive that attaches the lashes to the natural lashes may produce a tiny clump that is undesirable.
- Glue-bonding contributes a little amount of weight to a lash, but the increase is just in micro-milligrams. This will not greatly harm the client’s natural lashes.
- The actual issue of glue-bonded lashes is that lash artists must do the double-dipping in adhesive. As a result, it will result in poorer retention when comparing heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes. Furthermore, connecting the lashes to your client’s natural lashes can be untidy. This is because of the adhesive keeping the lashes together and the glue attaching to the base of the natural lash might create clumps.
Read more on:
- Figure out remarkable distinctions between mink lashes and silk lashes
- Fantastic Super Mink Lash Extensions – Why Don’t You Try Them?
3. The reasons for a different level of popularity between heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes
Both heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes have advantages, but heat-bonded lashes are far favored over glue-bonded lashes. Even eyelash extension artists advise their clients to use this kind of lashes for the greatest results. So, why shouldn’t we use glue-bonded lashes? Let’s read the following section for more information.
- Many lash stylists feel that the glue-bonded lashes, with the adhesive, should not be recommended for clients and this is correct! The lashes themselves may not be harmful to the client’s eyes, but the glue used to keep the lashes together adds unnecessary excessive weight to the natural lashes. For these glue-bonded lashes, the stylist must apply extra glue to the base in order for it to stick well to the client’s lash. This results in a lumpy “chunk” of glue which lessens the beauty and charming level of the eyelash lines.
- As the lashes grow considerably heavier than necessary, the additional weight of the accumulated glue and lash weight may cause harm to the clients’ lash health. Compared to heat-bonded lashes, this characteristic of glue-bonded lashes is considered to be a critical weakness. Customers always want to have the best and most suitable products for their natural eyelash lines, which makes glue-bonded lashes less preferred.
- In addition, heat-bonded lashes, on the other hand, are glued together at the bottom with nothing but heat. This prevents adhesive clumping which might hurt the client’s eyelids. Between heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes, when using the former, you also won’t have to worry about adding bulk to your client’s natural lashes, avoiding possible detrimental effects on the health of the eyes.
4. Where to buy heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes in Vietnam
- Currently, Kwin Lashes is one of the leading wholesale eyelash extensions suppliers in Vietnam. Our company’s products are focused on the quality, curvature, durability, and glamorous appearance of false eyelash lines on our consumers’ eyes. Goods from Kwin lashes are exported to fastidious eyelash extension markets, such as eyelash extension facilities in European and Asian nations. This demonstrates that our company’s goods consistently satisfy a wide range of clients by upgrading the most popular eyelash extension models in the globe.
- Besides providing famous eyelash extensions such as flat lashes, classic lashes, and others, Kwin Lashes also focuses on upgrading the quality of heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes as well. Heat-bonded lashes from our company are dried at a high temperature of 160 degrees Celsius in the drying oven but the glue still attaches to the lashes well, without decreasing or losing their stickiness.
5. Feedback on Kwin heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes
- Every day, our firm has the chance to work with a large number of new clients that have various product selection requirements. When our items are highly appreciated by our clients, we are overjoyed and satisfied. Both heat-bonded and glue-bonded lashes from Kwin Lashes really provided an excellent experience for the clients.
- To keep up with the eyelash extension industry’s ongoing trend, we are also spending more significantly on the manufacturing and sale of heat-bonded lashes. Furthermore, the firm is constantly upgrading this kind of lash to fulfill the demands of clients in the future.
The Kwin lashes staff is always available to support and answer customers’ queries in the most complete and informative manner. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us right now so that you could own the most glamorous sets of eyelash extensions.
Kwin Lashes Contact:
“Ms. Wendy – Lash Expert